Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicTELEKINESIS
MagicVOID
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Elcid came to conscious slowly and painfully. Her legs moved instinctually to try and push her figure up and she vaguely registered that her front left leg ceased to obey her order. Her right leg moved and she started to lift herself up, only to collapse back to the ground once more. She groaned at the pain as it shot through her back and body from the action and impact, even as light as the impact had been. 

"Hello?" 

A voice! Excitement hit Elcid first. A voice! She wasn't alone! There was another creature here with her! But then fear quickly overtook her. A voice. She wasn't alone. There was another creature here with her. She was absolutely in no condition to defend herself from another creature should they be hostile towards her - and in this vulnerable state, she couldn't help but be as defensive as she could be. Her emerald eyes darted around for the source of the sound and they fell on a fox-bodied character, but with a peculiar pelt like none she'd ever seen before. The red hues across the fox's body were pretty, she immediately thought, but it didn't stop her from lifting her lips at the wolf - showing her teeth in a display. 

"Don't think I'm helpless because I'm down here!" It was the only thing she could think of saying to the other creature and knew instantly that it probably had little to no impact in the form of intimidation. It was hard to be intimidating, after all, being a crumbled mess on the shore of the river and literally unable to stand. "If you want to hurt me, I'll put up a fight." Not that she was good at fighting. Really, she wasn't good at much of anything except being broken on the shore of a river, apparently.