Deception Strength
MagicNECROMANCY
MagicILLUSION
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

"If you're hungry, we can find something more filling than bone marrow. I'm happy to help you with a rumbling tummy." Saida startled, she'd been so lost in thought and focused on her mangled possession that she hadn't alerted to the other approaching. She shuffled, pivoting to rotate and face the owner of the voice, already speaking before she'd turned to see her. "Oh...no, that's ok..." she answered. Ears drawn back as she tilted her head slightly to get a look at the woman with her good eye, she was far more interesting than herself. Back bathed in an off red and her underbelly dressed in bright tropical blue scales. 

Saida realized as she had turned, how bare she felt, how exposed she hadn't displayed her face to the world, ever. When the accident happened, she'd hidden away in the den and then Rhett found the mask, which albeit a bit big for her at the time. But it gave her the confidence to be out and about again without the entire community seeing her mangled face and ruined eye which remained in a permanent squint from the damage. She turned her face slightly, lowering it to try and hide as much of it from view as possible, "It wasn't....I actually wore it." she shook her head, composing herself. "Can you tell me where I am?"