Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Sage was not kept waiting for long before someone answered her howl. Her bright yellow eyes turned towards the stranger who was shockingly dark in coloration - a stark contract to her own coloration. The individual was aerodynamic in build, lanky and slender and significantly shorter than herself, with vibrant white eyes that caused an unnerving feeling to creep into her. Was it the way they glowed or the lack of any visual pupils that added to the eeriness? Sage wasn't sure. Thankfully, their tail wagged behind them, the only indication to Sage that the individual was here to help and not here to harm. Even despite the wagging tail, Sage was guarded in her stance, weary. 

They offered a hello and allowed her to keep a distance she felt comfortable with. Sage swallowed down the uneasiness and shock she felt, shook to rid herself of the aches in her body, and let her own tail wag gently in response at the tip. At the prompt of if she was ok, Sage responded almost sheepishly, "I don't know. I think so. I don't know where I am. I feel like I endured a long hard fight, but I didn't find any marks on my body. I think maybe I blacked out. Do you know where this is?" Her folded ears pricked forward slightly and her wings flexed out of reflex, only to quickly be tucked back up again as she winced at the sudden ache. "I'm sorry. I'm being rude. My name is Sage Valor." She attempted to dip her head in a polite bow but winced half-way through the motion. Her head still ached along with the rest of her body. She apologized again, a terrible had she had. "I'm sorry. I'm not feeling very well. I hurt all over." Perhaps she shouldn't have been revealing this information to a stranger, but Sage was a wolf to trust easily and take others as their face value.