Emerald Grove
A hilly terrain covered by deciduous forest. Creeks cut between the hills. The tall forest reaches upward and underneath, ferns cover the ground.
Teach me your ways [P]
OOC Date: Today, 02:58 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/03/2024  in  Emerald Grove  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

"It's not anything you listed, but I think it still shows my strengths." Enya watched as Eon reached up to his ear and ripped the long cord-like earing from it. Instinctually, Enya winced at the action. It was not long before a trail of blood dripped from where the earing had been torn from. She thought to reach out with her healing magic to seal the wound, but then thought better of it. No. If this was for Tsillah, if this earing had purpose to Eon, enough purpose for him to offer it to their Goddess, then the wound should not be healed. It was part of the ceremony now. 

"Perfect" she affirmed to Eon before stepping backwards and drawing a circle into the shores of the creek. As she traced her paws, causing an indention in the sand and dirt mixture, a flow of hot steam followed, baking the ground hard to keep its shape. Simple but effective. "Here, why don't you place it here? Maybe on a rock in the center?" She lifted her paw and pointed towards the middle of her marking, then waited for Eon's next action. "Now, speak to her. Tell her that you wish to pledge yourself to her. Speak loudly, for there are many voices that she hears, but few she listens to." 

Now, it was all up to Eon. Enya stepped backwards into the shadows, giving Eon space to speak (somewhat) privately to their Goddess. She lingered near him, however, in case he wanted her support, had further questions, or in case something uninvited showed up for a visit. No Ohr followers would intervene in this sacred prayer that was about to occur. Enya would make sure of it.