Deception Strength
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Adoptable Characters!

Caedwyn has two 'illigitimate' children up for adoption!

Father Caedwyn
Mother: Rosita

#1 claimed by Aon
#1 - Name: Larkspur
Kingdom: player's choice

reference

#2 - Name: Snapdragon
Kingdom: player's choice

BACKSTORY

Caedwyn was undercover as a spy in a pack called Athadia. During a drunken 1-night fling, he impregnated a wolf named Rosita. Caedwyn was later discoverd as a spy and driven out of the pack. Only after this did Rosita discover she was pregnant and she had no plans of seeking out Caedwyn (he was a spy! he betrayed her trust by being a spy!) and she didn't tell anyone or the pups who their father was. At least two of the pups, Larkspur and Snapdragon separated from her at some point (up to the adopters) and set out on their own path. They are both adults now.

Caedwyn doesn't know that Lark or Snap exist but the kid(s) could have found out about their father at some point so feel free to add that. Maybe they are clairvoyant or visited a shaman who had visions? Some other magical reason, etc. If you're interested in some drama and having relations on site, consider adopting one of these two. i'm definitely interested if for some reason the kid(s) already know about him and there could be a dramatic reunion / meet-up.

Notes

I'd prefer the characters stay on Akrasia.
If you go inactive, I have the right to adopt out the character again.
^ Obviously if you put a lot of time, effort and posts into the character I'm not going to reclaim the character after a long period of time.

I have designs for both that I'd love for you to use but I am open to discussion and changes. I wanted the children to have color patterns that matched their parents. If the design is a deal-breaker, please let me know so we can discuss and come up with alternatives.