Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Malachi explained to Enya the reason why his mother had nearly devoured him as soon as he had left his mother's womb. Enya scoffed in disgust and rolled her eyes at such idiocrasy. She had witnessed her then-mate nearly die from giving life to another being. Tsillah had bartered to take one life in exchange for another, and the Will's of herself and her mates had said no, fuck off Tsillah. She is strong enough to withstand your pull, and she's not yours to have yet. To be the one to decide that for a life helpless and innocent, to do that to a gift... she'd never understand. She couldn't, no matter how hard she tried. She had thrown away her own gifts out of her own selfish stupidity, but at least they had had her, and they had had Her to lean on. They were at least alive

"I have five children." Enya started, choosing to not voice her opinion about Malachi's mother. It wasn't the sort of behavior he needed right now, her spouting off about how shitty of a mother she must have been. "They're about three now. Three daughters and two sons. There are the twins, Persephone and Arachne, both trouble, stubborn, and brave. Arachne is a damn near spitting image of me in my younger days." She chuckled as she spoke softly about her family. Speaking about them hurt, but it also helped her heart accept she may never see any of them again. Oh, she missed them so much and wished desperately she knew what their lives had held for them. "Then there's Syrah who absolutely had her other mother's intelligence. So smart and talented, she is. For my sons, there's Renya who is as strong, dominant, and handsome as his father is. Ridley is my other son and is the quietest of the bunch." Even while she told Malachi about each child, she wondered how different they were now from back then. Were her descriptions even accurate anymore? 

Enya continued to lead them through the tunnels as they talked. It was a long trek up, but still easier than climbing the walls of the crater. "My kingdom is a simple kingdom. There are no borders or territories to secure. While there is the ability to call upon the leaders of the Kingdom, we largely leave everyone to their own desires. I want to foster a community where struggles are few and conflict is merely friendly competition at worst. The kingdom knows Tsillah, but the Kingdom also knows all other faiths as well. It is up to those within to pick and chose their life styles and beliefs. The duty of a guard won't be to patrol and piss on trees everyday. They will be to keep an eye and ear alert for those who would rise against the Kingdom, or those who would overturn our rules set in place. They are to report back upon any whispers of such activities and they are to be available should the Kingdom call for teeth and claws. If you witness wrong-doing, you step in and correct it." She paused to look left and right at a fork in the tunnels, decided to go left, then continued on. "You will do fine as a sentry, I think. You are fortunate that you fell out of the sky, for had I encountered you under several other conditions, I'd put you to the test right now." 

"Speech."