Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Shifty melting where he stood as he heard the realization of the situation nearly broke Sage's heart into pieces. It was hard to be the one to deliver the news to him, but someone had to do so. She'd rather it be her than anyone else wear the burden. At least if she was the one to deliver, she knew it would be done in the gentlest way possible, like a doctor delivering hard news to their patient. It seemed what she had said was enough to give him the hope and courage he needed to keep moving forward. She sympathized with him more than he might realize. After all, she was in the same situation as him. "I know you will." she said softly in response to his 'I'll miss them' comment. When he offered to help Eon with his goodies, Sage smiled and nodded her head, proud of herself. Her event was officially a success, she figured. She'd managed to bring some wolves together, meet an old friend, and make a new one who'd experienced the same thing that she had. 

As Eon addressed her, Sage nodded her head at him. "Another time, then." She looked forward to it, and wanted to hear what he had to share with her. She could smell the familiar scent of alcohol on his breath and smiled. A little liquid courage never hurt, and she wouldn't dare judge him for using what he needed. She didn't particularly enjoy drinking herself, but she understood why others did. "Yeah, when I closed my eyes, I was in my home cave. When I opened them, I was in the middle of a forest. It was like I teleported or something, but without waking up. I sniffed around the area but couldn't find any traces of tracks or magic. I don't know what happened." 

Eon and Shifty went to work placing his moonshine upon the tables and once done, Shifty was asking for her attention once more. "Hmm? Oh these? I make them!" she beamed as she shifted around to better show him the bags as they hung. "I just need some basic supplies and I'll be happy to craft one for you. I'll need to take measurements, and depending on what hides you bring me dictates on how soft, large, or what color it will be. I could dye it, of course, but that will take more time. The hides need to be cured several times. Oh! I'm rambling again. But yes, I'd be happy to help teach you what you'd like to know. It's an honor to pass on one's knowledge to another. Though I must warn you, our cave can be a bit loud at times. See, me and my brother, Wroth, we live together. And then I also have Aspen living there as well. He's but a child." 

OOC Date: 11-18-2023, 06:38 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/19/2023  in  Flowery Fields  —  
DUSKORNA
NOBLE
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Lean 16"
Trade NOVICE ARTISAN
Trade NOVICE SHAMAN
Health5 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon continued to answer any questions Shifty had for him. Once they were all set up, it seemed their attention was focused back on Sage. Eon would eavesdrop as he had a habit of doing. The conversation seemed to focus on the satchels he and Sage had.  Eon himself wasn’t the greatest crafter, but he knew the basics, enough to whip something together to carry his drinks in. His work wasn’t pretty, however, and didn’t nearly compare to Sage’s, in his opinion anyway.

Eon couldn’t help himself as he chimed in. “You do beautiful work Sage” he’d say, his three tails wagging behind him and creating a spectacle of shining stardust as they shook. “I might have to commission you some time for uh… something.” he began to stumble on his words. He wasn’t really sure yet what he’d like her to make, if she took his offer, that was. Another bag? maybe … he could certainly use one of those.

He’d glance back down at his own bag.  It appeared the weight of the bottles was already taking a toll on it, as the seams were just beginning to rip a little. It would certainly be a viable option, but part of him wanted something a little more fancy than a satchel, which he could easily replace himself. That was if Sage was up to the challenge.

NOTES

OOC Date: 12-03-2023, 02:24 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/19/2023  in  Flowery Fields  —  
DUSKORNA
SERF
Species Male African Dog
Build Adult Athletic 26"
Trade ---
Trade ---
Health4 Dexterity3
Arcana 2 Medicine 2
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 3 Stealth 2
Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Shifty got to pondering what kind of soft hides or leather he would want for his carry bags. He was think about rabbit fur, it was super soft probably the best for lots of moving around, he didnt want anything to chaffe his hips. "Would you think 2 rabbits and maybe a deer hide would be enough to make a soft Saddlebag? Cause I dont want things to chaffe. Im thinking I'm gonna have a good bit of traveling in my future, a whole new world to explore and new friends to make." Shifty didnt even wait for her reply, he turned about and was on the hunt for the materials. He yelled out over his shoulder. "Dont Leave from here I'LL BE BACK SOON!" And at that he was on his way into the Grassland to find some Wabbits.

---

Speech.