Whitewater
A river valley between two mountain ranges. A powerful river flows through rocky terrain, creating strong currents and dangerous rapids. Precious gold ore can be found in the river for those brave enough. The forests surrounding abound with life.
[AW] Just a refreshing swim? [TRESPASS]
OOC Date: 09-18-2024, 04:41 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/16/2024  in  Whitewater  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

'Well I'm not from around here...' The words were music to her ears, which she perked forward immediately. She listened to his story of how he had randomly ended up on the shores of the rapids. It further confirmed that her suspicions of him being a member of the local kingdom were false. He was free meat, by the sounds of it. Perfect for recruitment. Maybe... maybe that was why Tsillah had driven her into these lands. Perhaps she could recruit Shifty and steal him right out from underneath Ohr's nose. She involuntarily chuckled once more as the amusement from the idea struck her. 

However, when her magic failed her, the chuckle ceased and her face turned into a frown. When he asked her if her kingdom had any 'good healers' her teal eyes glared at Shifty. "I am a good healer, thank you very much. It's not my fault your Will wouldn't accept the gesture." Of course, it was never her fault. "Let me try again." It was, again, an order and not a request. Even as he offered his deal, she did not relent. She stepped yet closer to him, an uncomfortable distance for a stranger to be, and reached out a paw to touch him on his side where she felt the broken rib to be. When her paw made contact with him, she pushed an even greater surge of healing magic into Shifty. She would show him that she was a great healer! "How about we make a different deal" she started, then waited for her magic to finish, and for the curiosity in Shifty to peak to a level where he would ask her what she had in mind. 

Enya tries again to heal Shifty, this time with physical contact - Level 3 Medicine
Success: Enya heals Shifty's broken rib and some general soreness
Failure: Enya sucks as a healer. She can't heal shit.