Whitewater
A river valley between two mountain ranges. A powerful river flows through rocky terrain, creating strong currents and dangerous rapids. Precious gold ore can be found in the river for those brave enough. The forests surrounding abound with life.
[AW] Just a refreshing swim? [TRESPASS]
OOC Date: 09-18-2024, 03:14 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/16/2024  in  Whitewater  —  
DUSKORNA
SERF
Species Male African Dog
Build Adult Athletic 26"
Trade ---
Trade ---
Health4 Dexterity3
Arcana 2 Medicine 2
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 3 Stealth 2
Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Whitewater. Hell of name for a place for sure. Shifty would be glad to never lay eyes on this place ever again. **Enya Fault** he had once heard of the leader of a realm back in the last land he was in. Now in a whole new kingdom were it seems Duskorna and Verdantis were rivals here. " Leader of Duskorna you say, well im not from around here. I was on a nice warm sandy beach. Went for a swim then ended up some how transported to this realm when i came back up."

As Enya motioned forward and concentrating on something he felt that strange power again a welcoming bond of will power. Only this time she must have been worn out cause it didnt do any good for his rib. Every breath he took was laborious he needed to see a healer. "I dont know what you just did but i dont feel any different. Got any good healers in your Kingdom?" Shifty hoped she still wanted to fight least not yet he'll give her a run thru the ringer once he got healed up.

" So ill make you a deal.*Cough* Once im not all banged up ill give you a fight in the arena." This will probably come back to bite him in the tail but how often do you get to challenge a higher up in the ring in your life. He had nothing to lose she could just end him now without a second thought but he was willing to gamble that she wouldnt.

Speech.