Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

No.

A simple two letter word that was capable of taking any hope and spirit she held in her and yanking it right out. She hadn’t realized it until the word had been spoken. She had been hoping that he’d say yes. She’d hoped that he'd seen familiar faces, perhaps even had a spat with some Athadians in passing. ‘Those are faces of the past now, I suppose’. It was a hard truth she had to swallow down. Those of her past were gone - now for a second time. Was she destined to just exist between worlds, floating between galaxies or timelines or dimensions she had no real grasp or knowledge of?

‘I can help you look for them’ The offer broke her from her realization, causing her to refocus her mind and return to the present. It was dangerous existing in that far-off plane where the mind ended up wrapped up in worse case scenarios. He moved from her to trot up the hill. Enya remained for a moment, feeling the sudden emptiness she felt beside her, and quickly stretched her legs to catch up.

Caedwyn jumped right into action. He made the call to search for Buck first, then followed up with a question that amused Enya. It was a perfectly valid question, but to hear someone ask what sort of creature Buck was - it made her chuckle. “He’s a red stag.” she answered with a playful tone. “I don’t even know what his actual name is. From the moment we met, it was Wolf and Buck.” Now that she thought about it, had he ever actually called her by her name? She couldn’t recall a time.

“He’s normally the one trying to keep up with me” Enya started to explain as she followed along with Caedwyn, letting him lead them along. “I can usually feel him, or his general presence, but since I’ve woken up here, it’s been too faint to tell. I can feel that he’s alive, but I don’t know where. For all I know, he could still be back outside the kingdom.” A glance into her last attempt at having a family and home. “Honestly, Caedwyn, I don’t even know if we can find him. It’s just a hope.”

Enya paused for a moment, trying to push positivity into her very negative feelings. She forced a smile onto her muzzle and dared to brush against Caedwyn’s side. She wanted to make sure she wasn’t dreaming, and she wanted to make sure she wasn’t imagining things. Perhaps she was being overly affectionate, but she’d been lonely and having a friend, well… “but if I found you. Or rather, if you found me, then it has to be possible, right? We just have to keep looking.” We. He’d offered to help her, and now he was stuck with her whether he liked it or not.

As they traveled, Caedwyn leading her along, her mind kept returning to something Caedwyn had said before. “Have you found yourself a home here amongst any of the groups you’ve come across?” She suddenly became hyper aware of her previous motions of friendly affection towards Caedwyn and wondered if there was another wolf who might get upset with her scent rubbed against his. She stepped an extra inch away. The homewrecker life was not for her. “What are they like here?”

"Speech."