Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

The pair embraced and in that embrace, a sense of comfort washed over her. She was grateful that Caedwyn seemed just as happy to see her as she was to see him. It felt genuine, the way he pushed his muzzle into the nape of her neck. It was a short embrace, and soon enough Caedwyn had pulled away from her, offering her a greeting instead.

It had been a while. It had been… gosh. She couldn’t even remember. Seasons had been different, shorter, on her last adventure. What had been years there were probably six months or so in her old world. And this new one? Well, only time would tell how the seasons rotated here, if it was even a new world. Before she could offer any sort of response, Caedwyn started to laugh. It made Enya blink twice as he laughed and laughed. Unsure why, perhaps it was simply because his laughter was contagious to her, she joined him, giggling at whatever it was that had struck his humor bone.

His laughter turned to a fumbling stutter as he started to ask her one question, then shifted to another. She wasn’t allowed a chance to answer before he continued to stutter - starting another sentence before finally settling on ‘you look well’. It made Enya chuckle, reaching forward once more to pull Caedwyn into another brief embrace, then stepping back as he had so she could speak to his face. “I’m lost” Enya said plainly, answering his first question he had asked. She settled down into a sit before Caedwyn, expecting a bit of conversation before they went onto whatever other adventure they could find. Perhaps it was ambitious of Enya to simply assume that Caedwyn would want her company, but assume she did. “And you look just as up to no good as you always have” she retorted with a playful smirk on her face, showing a cheeky tooth. “You had me wondering if I’d lost my mind, what with that little magic trick of yours. Nice detail on the figures.”

“I have to ask, though. What are you doing out here, Caedwyn? On another espionage mission?” It seemed like the only logical explanation for him to be out in this place - wherever it was. Leaving Vrolga wasn’t even a thought in her mind for him. She winked at him before continuing on, “It’s alright. You can tell me. I won’t tell anyone else.” Like she had anyone to tell

"Speech."