Crystal Caverns
A cave and tunnel system that cuts through the mountains. Deep underground, glowing minerals along the ceiling provide a dim light source that looks like stars in the darkness. Huge pools of clear water and strange plants grow within the caves.
[P]New around here
OOC Date: 09-12-2024, 01:41 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/02/2024  in  Crystal Caverns  —  
VAGRANT
VAGRANT
Species Female Gray Wolf
Build Adult Brawny 50"
Trade ---
Trade ---
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 1 Perception 1
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicHEALING
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
"Duskorna..." Helix mumbled outloud, committing the name to memory. And a Goddess, Tsillah. "That's cool." She chirped as she looked around the caverns. It seemed the smaller wolf was also captivated by the crystals that grew and stuck out the cavern walls. "I've worshipped a few gods here and there, but none have ever stuck." She confessed with a shrug of her shoulders. She seemed to have a semi bad luck with religion. It never seemed to give back what she put in. When Eon asked if she wanted to help him mine some of the crystals, she perked up. "Sure! I don't mind to help." She said as she started looking for a good place to begin. "How big of crystals do you want?" She asked curiously as she looked around. She could easily dig out some of the smaller crystallites, but the larger ones would require some type of tools. "Any specific-colored ones?" She asked again, wanting to make sure she got the job done right. She didn't mind helping others; it gave her something to do. It helped keep the voices at bay and grounded her a little bit, so she wasn't stuck in her mind so much.