Crystal Caverns
A cave and tunnel system that cuts through the mountains. Deep underground, glowing minerals along the ceiling provide a dim light source that looks like stars in the darkness. Huge pools of clear water and strange plants grow within the caves.
[P]New around here
OOC Date: 09-07-2024, 01:39 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/02/2024  in  Crystal Caverns  —  
VAGRANT
VAGRANT
Species Female Gray Wolf
Build Adult Brawny 50"
Trade ---
Trade ---
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 1 Perception 1
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
MagicHEALING
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts
"Nice to meet you too, Eon." Helix smiled softly. In the back of her mind, she was wondering if she was coming off weird in any way. Was she speaking odd? Coming off as not genuine? Anxiety filled her mind briefly before she banished it away with a shake of her head. She swallowed quietly, trying to force any lingering anxiety down. She could also swear she forgot what it was like to wolf sometimes.  She refocused on Eon, catching what he was saying last minute. "Oh ok!" She felt her tail wag softly. "I'm just wandering. I don't really have a kingdom to go to. Plus, I like caves." She replied honestly, giving a briefly look around the caverns. They were comfortable enough. "What kingdom are you from?" She asked curiously, tilting her head once more. It seemed to be habitual motion for her to do, more than other wolves.