Emerald Grove
A hilly terrain covered by deciduous forest. Creeks cut between the hills. The tall forest reaches upward and underneath, ferns cover the ground.
Teach me your ways [P]
OOC Date: 09-06-2024, 08:38 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 09/03/2024  in  Emerald Grove  —  
DUSKORNA
NOBLE
Species Male Other Canid
Build Adult Lean 16"
Trade NOVICE ARTISAN
Trade NOVICE SHAMAN
Health5 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 3
Constitution 1 Stealth 2
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic
Eon had just heard the last of her conversation with the goddess. It was enough to make him think. Was this a good time? Perhaps. After all, he was inquiring about Tsillah, and it seemed she was already on Enyas' mind. Still, it echoed in his head. Her devotee? What exactly did she mean by that? Was she, too, chained by a god?  The thought sent shivers down his spine as he desperately tried to think of something else.

His ponderings distracted him, and he almost missed it as Enya addressed him. He shook himself. "I—uh—I didn't hear much, uh—sorry." He looked up, finally catching the Monarch's gaze. She seemed happy to see him; perhaps he had misjudged the situation. He decided to accept the invitation to sit down beside her. He felt slightly more relaxed as he adjusted by the stream's edge. Sitting after his long journey to the crystal caverns felt good, but that strange feeling in his gut lingered. Ugh... what did it mean?

He could see his reflection rippling on the water's surface, though he refused to look at it thoroughly, instead listening to Enya's words. How was he settling in? Well, it was hard to answer. Everything seemed good on the surface. He had met with a couple of friendly faces, and overall, nothing particularly bad or substantial had happened, but he had to be honest with her.

"I've been settling in well, I think," He began. "The territory is nice, and I've met with a few faces already, but" he'd hesitate for a second before continuing. "Your goddess..." he'd start up again before correcting himself. "Our goddess, Tsillah. She's been trying to reach out to me. I can feel her." He could feel a strange fluttering in his chest as he spoke.  She was there, just beyond the veil; he knew it, yet she remained elusive.  "I can't figure out what she's trying to tell me, so I thought maybe you could help."