MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon half-expected Reed to follow him, not that he cared either way. He’d simply nod and lead the way over to the trees. The sound he had heard had since stopped, and there was an eerie silence all around them. His ears perked above his head, listening, but there was nothing but the ambiance of crashing waves from the shore. Eon attempted to keep quiet so he could listen for the sound - but it seemed Reed had other plans.

His head shot in Reed's direction. “Shhh” he’d reply to her, watching as he put her sword away. Eon didn’t entirely understand why she had taken it out in the first place, but to each their own, he supposed.

Suddenly, sounding from above them was that familiar screech. His eyes shot up to the canopy to find his old companion jumping from tree branch to tree branch. Once their eyes met, the aye-aye stopped in its tracks - and the two shared a moment, simply looking at each other.

“Not a monster” Eon would assure Reed. The aye-aye then lept down from its branch, landing swiftly on top of Eon's back. Though it was almost as big as he was, the primate had always liked to hitch rides on him, and Eon had since grown used to it. “But a friend” he’d finish his sentence.  “He looks a little scary… but I assure you, he’s friendly.” 

The aye-aye, still perched on Eon's, back would stand to his hind legs, stretching out to smell Reed, an unfamiliar wolf as far as he was concerned. After a moment of sniffing, he settled back down onto Eon's back, though his bright piercing yellow eyes stayed glued on Reed.

NOTES