Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 3
MagicSIREN SONG
MagicTELEKINESIS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

The story that Eon started with immediately entranced her. She listened with extreme focus, forgetting the coconut she chewed on as they conversed. He had come from another continent! Was he some sort of wolf who could use magic to travel between continents or something? Had he been thrown into a portal? How had he managed to fly so far? And why had he been drowning? Why did he leave his old home? She had so many questions! And yet she didn't ask a single one, and instead listened as he rambled on about this other continent. He spoke of different packs and when he'd mentioned one in particular, Casfura, she saw a beach with huts lining the shores. He continued on, speaking about wars and peace and mentioning Enya by name. Another vision came to her mind - a wolf red with scales along her stomach - and disappeared. Wait... did... did she know these things? She had some sort of healing magic by the sounds of it, but Reed didn't listen to that part of the story. Instead she kept repeating those trigger words within her mind over and over again. Casfura. Enya. Vrolga. Athadia. Athadia in particular stood out as she repeated the words a second time. 

How could she possibly know these things? If she'd never met Eon before, then how could they possibly share any sort of common history? Eon ceased in his rambling and Reed's attention focused fully back onto him once more. "No no, pleasure is all mine." she repeated politely. Even as she smiled through her pleasant response, she felt frustration swelling within her. None of this was making any sense! "Say, you haven't seen any other pirates around here have ya? I'm lookin' for my crew, and it's kinda been a while since I've risen from the depths and I'm beginnin' to think that maybe they didn't make it but... I gotta remain hopeful! So, I'm hopin' that maybe you've seen someone around?" She pushed the now-eaten coconut half away from her and stood, staring at Eon with a wagging nub and rump. "I wanna show em my dance moves."