Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Shifty eased into working with Eon put up his booth. He asked a lot of questions, like where things went or what other things did. It was all new to him and he want to soak it all up, learn as much as possible before this event was over. Shifty noticed now that he was focused on the little details that everyone here has some type of satchel or pack to carry around keep sakes or Moonshine "Excuse me Sage, i noticed you have these bag things on y'alls hips to carry stuff. How do i go about aquiring said bags"?

Pondering a lot of things many questions popped into his head. He could go on adventures afterall he wasnt confined to being with a pack. A whole world of possibilities opened up. And new challanges faced him. First though he had to get the basics of survival. Hopefully the group here could teach him. "Also Sage could I learn from you a while, i dont have the slightest idea of living in this land or crafting things or or or..." he trailed off, to many things he wanted to ask. To much excitement in his viens. It was hard for him to narrow down what he want to do first, but he knew deep down even though he had just met these folks he knew he was in good company. Might even try a little moonshine

---

Speech.