MagicSIREN SONG
MagicLIGHT ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
Magic
Magic
Magic

I'm not giving up...
I'm just giving in.

Eon took note as Enya nodded her head, queuing him to follow alongside her step. The small canid did his best to keep pace. He felt a lot better, but he also felt very drained. The saltwater that stuck to his coat would have typically annoyed him, but Eon didn’t even have the energy to care at this point - he just wanted to get to wherever Enya was leading him as quickly as possible.

He did his best to hide the nagging tiredness.  he didn’t want to put any more strain on Enya - not after she had saved him, and offered to lead him to a safe place to rest. As they trotted, Eon could not help but become fixated on his breath. Each inhale practically burned inside his lungs, but he sure as hell wasn’t about to let Enya know that.  He did his best to keep his breathing at a normal, slow, pace.  His ears perked slightly as he heard her begin to speak. He wasn’t sure how well he could listen right now, but he sure was going to try. He just hoped it would be a quick conversation, at least.

His eyes flickered towards her with forced interest… well, perhaps forced wasn’t the right word. He was interested in what she had to say - but between the cloud of dreariness hovering over him - and the memories that continued to haunt him - it was hard for him to think straight, let alone concentrate on her words.  It seemed she was just reiterating what she said before. It was too early for him to figure out his place. He got that. A slight smirk formed upon his lips. As a matter of fact, he could hardly agree more. He was in no state to figure out exactly where he wanted to be in the newfound kingdom. That would come with time. She then proceeded to tell him more about the kingdom.  As hard as it was to stay focused on her words, Eon was intrigued. This kingdom of hers - a realm where everyone worked in unity, respecting everyone's beliefs and not enforcing their own ideals sounded like a paradise… but could it even be done?

Eon was a believer at heart - the nagging thoughts that it would only end in disaster were quickly cast aside and the slight smirk returned to his lips as he listened to her trail on, admittedly, the haziness catching up to him. He might not have been able to catch every word, but he had gotten the gist of her lecture.

“I can see your vision. A place where everyone accepts everyone, their beliefs, their ideals, - A place where differences are celebrated, not something used to divide us,  a place we can all work together for a common purpose. I’ve seen it in my dreams - but never before had I pictured it would become a reality.”

He paused for a moment. He had got so caught up in his excitement he had forgotten to hide behind the mask he had temporarily built for himself. He stumbled slightly but managed to catch himself. That didn’t stop the coughing fit that came next - however… perhaps it was for the best though as it seemed once it was done and over with, he felt slightly better.

“S-Sorry” he’d choke out after he caught his breath again. “The point I was trying to get to anyway, was that I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help make this a reality, not just for you, but for myself, and everyone else who will benefit.”

His tails swished around behind him in a circular motion as he continued to collect his thoughts. They were hazy - but there. “I won’t give my answer now - as you said, best I think about it for a bit longer.”

Upon hearing the cove was up ahead, Eon, perhaps rather stupidly sped up and galloped forward. Azure eyes soon fell upon the sight Enya had told him about.“This must be it then!” he’d glanced a grateful smile towards her before she had requested him to help her. He only half listened to her warning, and it didn't really register as he trotted up beside her.  Without hesitation, he bit down on one of the palms she had pointed out to him. The sharp edge pricked his mouth, resulting in a yelp as he let go of the plant.  His gum was bleeding, and he didn't have anything to show for his effort as the plant still hung down in front of him, practically mocking him.  He looked back at Enya in shock who was also bleeding - even worse than he was - but she at least had successfully plucked one off its stem.

As the initial shock wore off he began to relax and even gave a soft chuckle. He might as well try again - at least now he knew what to expect. Wrapping his jaws around the large palm once more, he ignored the sharp edges that pierced the inside of his mouth and pulled, also successfully dislodging one. He’d put it down in the sand beside Enya.  “There” he’d say trumphantly. “How many of these do we need?”

NOTES