Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
The Shape of Dreams
OOC Date: 10-07-2023, 03:05 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 05/15/2023  in  Muddy River  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Male Gray Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 32"
Trade NOVICE ROGUE
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Health8 Dexterity3
Arcana 3 Medicine 1
Charisma 3 Perception 2
Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

"Caedwyn! Oh you fool." Enya's voice was shouting from somewhere. Meanwhile he felt like he couldn't breathe and felt like the tree had squashed his lungs. The branches of shrubs that normally were of no bother felt like sharp thorns that scratched at his skin and pulled at his fur. With a pained expression and an unpleasant grunt, he rolled over to his side. He could feel Enya nosing around, presumably attempting to aid him, though he wasn't sure how to explain what sort of help he needed.  "Where does it hurt?"

"Everywhere." He grunted again. But it wasn't a whimpering, pitiful voice that he answered with. It just was. He had managed to roll over and get his legs under him, though he remained on the ground in a laying position, with only his head lifted. "Tree came out of nowhere." He jested, looking at the tree and then back over at her before a thoughtful expression had come to his face. She said she'd given him a nod? He swore she had said 'dont let go' before all this. Wasn't he supposed to be hanging on? Well, he supposed it mattered little now. "I'm fine, really," he reassured, lifting his nose up to return the gesture to rub again her fur should she allow him. "But what about the stag? Were you able to bring it down?" his head turned quickly toward the trees where the deer had been running. He didn't see the deer, nor hear it. Even before she answered, he felt he knew the answer. It must have gotten away.

His head turned back to Enya, a look of disappointment on his face. "I'm sorry, I - " he had started to apologize for letting the stag escape when his eyes noted the blood on the back of Enya's neck. "Your wounds!" he interjected, cutting off his own words. He pushed himself up, wincing a bit as he stood and started to inspect her back. "Are you alright? We should get these treated. Do you have any healing magic left? Or should I look for some herbs?"

---

Speech.