Constitution 4 Stealth
Deception Strength
MagicVAMPIRE
MagicEARTH ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

The stranger quickly drew Sage's attention back to him and she turned to listen as he shared his name and inquired about the event she had mentioned. Shifty. What an interesting name! She nodded along, biting her tongue to stop herself from interrupting his introduction and asking his questions. She was fully prepared to answer him and give credit to herself and her brother for the work they had done when he said something that made her stop and pause for a moment. Her soft features turned from happy joy into one of confusion. "Humans?" she asked still with a smile, "I'm afraid I don't know what a 'human' is. As for the booths, me and my brother put them up together. We spent quite a while weaving the covers and procuring the pelts, but that's just all in a day's hard work." Her smile grew larger. 

When Neuro moved towards the booths, Sage acted as his shadow, stepping away from Eon with a friendly smile and motion for him to tag along as well. The more the merrier, she figured. Neuro didn't exactly ask anymore questions, but it didn't stop Sage from feeling obligated to fill him in and indulge him. "Well it's an absolutely lovely gift. I'm sure someone put a lot of work into that necklace just for you." She lingered for a second while she tried to figure out how best to tell him the next bit of news. If he was anything like her, he wasn't from this world and his Savannah as he had called it would never be seen by him again. Her perkiness was noticeably less when she spoke next to Neuro, "You probably won't see your savannah again. Did you wake up in a strange place you didn't recognize one day? That's what happened to me. That night I was asleep with my Ma and some of my family in our home cave and when I woke up that morning, I was in the middle of a forest all alone. It was scary." Remembering how she had felt, the loneliness she had experienced, caused her to shudder at the recollection. "But don't worry, you're not alone anymore!" Her temperament perked up as she spoke last statement.