Deception 2 Strength 2
MagicVENOM
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Moving into open where he saw the booth tent things, regret on his mind he sure hoped it wasnt a hunting camp. Maybe he shouldnt have called out. He saw a wolf creature with large wings as white as snow and mane like a rainbow, nearly in a run advancing towards him. His Flight or Fight response kicking in, he was about to bolt back into the tall grass of safety. But the Voice he heard reminded him of his older sister. The Adrenaline in his veins made him miss half of what she said, the mention of his necklace brought him back to this reality as she said her name was "Sage Valor".

Trying to find a gap in her speech he noticed a canine of sorts walk in, stumbling often Neuro smelled a pugnant odor on his breath and many bottles of liquid the same smell in his satchels. He looked like the clear night sky full of stars. He pondered how "Eon" as Sage mentioned was so vibrant as well as her. Neuro didnt realize he was trembling. "Um... Im Shifty. You mentioned an event? And did you prop those booths yourselves? Like the 'Humans' do".

Moving towards the booths, pawing the crystal."My necklace was um... was given to me as a birthday gift. Im still trying to figure out where I am, this doesnt look like the Savannah". Maybe he'll get some answers as to where he was. What they were doing here. Everything really. 

---

Speech.