Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

To Enya's relief, her impromptu words of advice seemed to be both appreciated and heeded. Whether or not they were the proper words and what the situation called for, she didn't know. She wasn't good at this sort of stuff. She wasn't good at guiding others emotionally really at all. She was good with ideas, and she was good with throwing her weight around, and maybe she could argue that she was better at leading than before, but she wasn't good at talking. She'd never go that far to think herself skilled in the ways of divine interpretation either. Honestly, she had said the words for Malachi as much as she had said them for herself. Lazarus was gone likely forever. Sure, there was a chance that his spirit remained to be reborn again, but there was a part of Enya that hoped that he would finally cease in his suffering. He'd had such a hard life from what she had known. He'd had a life harder than hers, for sure. 'I will help him' she told Lazarus with her mind, though of course there was no chance he could ever hear her. 'I'll give him a life better than what you had. He'll be safe, here, in the Kingdom, like you would have been.' Final fleeting thoughts towards the green giant she had called one of her closest friends. 

Malachi suddenly spoke up, asking her a question she should have expected to receive. It was funny, really, looking over and seeing Lazarus in the boy. It made her feel like he knew him, despite knowing such a fact was the furthest from the truth. Her mind turned towards her history. It felt so long ago now, the time she had spent in Vrolga with Lazarus. When did it even start? "I met him in Vrolga." Enya bega, approaching the boy with a kind look on her face. He was larger than her, but it didn't phase her. Most everyone was larger than her. Instead of trying to climb up the side of the crater, Enya instead made her way towards a cave, taking both her and Malachi into the shadows. Her paws felt the shift from soil to rock beneath her and a cool dampness took up inside the cavern system. Within, mosses grew in the crevices where light could penetrate. In the darker areas, some of the algae glowed a feint green to help illuminate. Enya walked slowly, letting Malachi take his time to both learn the tunnel system and continue to recover his strength. "We both joined the pack around the same time together. We learned of Tsillah and her place in our life. We proved our bonds and strengths through trials and ceremonies together. We were always there for one another. Always. Lazarus didn't let many know what he was going through. He preferred everyone to view him as stone cold. He let me know, though." She lingered at the sad memories, then pressed onwards, "I knew he had other relationships, but I didn't know he had children. He never told me, but it has been a long time since I've seen him. Ever since I died, I lost track of him. What do you know of him?" 

"Speech."