Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

She introduced herself and Caedwyn stood quietly. The name seemed familiar, but so did a lot of things. He was never very good at remembering faces or names - especially after he'd been travelling so much since leaving Vrolga. So he thought little of it and committed it to memory. He was pleased when she sought permission to traverse the land. At least she was smart enough to just go running off without asking first. This could turn out well, he had decided as he listened to her speak. He didn't even have to ask what she should owe him in return, as she was quick to mention her skills as a historian and offer her skills. A smart girl indeed. He couldn't have planned it better.

"These skills of yours could certainly be useful. I think an agreement can be reached between us, though it may not be exactly what you had in mind," he said thoughtfully. "If I should make use of your skills, I will need to be able to call on you whenever needed. I think instead, you should join my pack. You'll be under my rule and the protection of my pack. In exchange, you have free roam of our lands whenever you are not performing your duties. Should you find this island you seek, our contract shall come to an end and you may be on your way." It was quite an idea. She would aid the pack and seek out her island in her free time. Caedwyn was quite pleased with the idea, since he thought for sure it would take her many months to thoroughly search the lands. It might take her longer yet to discover the island she was looking for wasn't here. And on of slim chance it was here, perhaps she would already be so engrained in the pack that she wouldn't want to leave. It seemed like an ideal bargain from Caedwyn's point of view.

The question now was whether she would accept such a deal. "If you are agreeable, the choice of a task shall be yours: Historian, Advisor, Caretaker. You know your skills best, so choose whatever pleases your heart."

---

Speech.