Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
The Shape of Dreams
OOC Date: 08-22-2023, 05:12 AM
IC THREAD DATE: 05/15/2023  in  Muddy River  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Ever the fancy-feet, her nip at Caedwyn's legs missed their mark and her teeth closed with a click beneath the water, a small gathering of bubbles escaped her muzzle, revealing her presence. She heard him say something above the water, but couldn't make out the words. Drat the muffling of the water! She wanted to hear what she was sure a witty comeback! Instead, she saw his leg come out towards her through the murky water and ducked to the side and back to avoid the swat. The water swirled about her, stirring up more debris from the bottom of the river. She surfaced, then, and shook her head half-heartedly. Some of the water was shook away, but there was plenty still that dripped from her cheeks and chin. She blinked her eyes and stared at Caedwyn, smiling and letting herself enjoy this moment with him. It was nice just playing with one another, and it made her feel young. It made her wonder just what sort of future they would have together, and it made her wonder if he was wondering the same thing as her. Probably not, she figured. 

With a leap and a splash, Enya jumped forward at Caedwyn to wrap her legs around his neck and cling to him. Whether she caught him or not, she intended to chastise him for shorting her on the grooming he had offered her. A few nibbles on her nape wasn't nearly enough to get the mud out from between her scales and out from her second layer of fur! Once the water had settled from her attempt, she let out a laugh as she spoke through her words, "So, prince charming, just what was the real reason you wanted to drag me out into the waters? Hmm? I know it wasn't for that grooming session, because if it was, I'm going to have to teach you how to properly groom your Queen." She grinned at him, reaching to rub her face against his chin and cheek, making an obvious effort to wipe her scales against his fur. "I've got extra bits that need special attention, you know. These scales don't stay beautiful and glistening with such little effort. It's a lot of work!" Her hind legs repositioned beneath her to help hold her near him against the currents, stirring up more muck down beneath. "Or!" she suddenly started, pulling her head away as if suddenly she'd figured everything out. Her eyes widened and the grin on her muzzle lessened, yet still remained. "You were trying to get me to groom you! Oh, you sly dog." Then with a long, exaggerated motion, her forked tongue slipped from her muzzle and was pulled up the side of his face, making an effort to both have it be as ineffective and as silly as possible. "There, now we're even." she spoke after making a face, pretending to spit out fur and mud alike. "Both so flawlessly groomed" The grin spread wide across her muzzle once more, her tail swaying behind her in the water, making her own current behind her. 

Combat:
Success: Wraps her front paws around Caedwyn's nape to hang on him/hold him/catch him
Failure: Splashes in the water and wraps her legs around him but slips and loses her grip and/or he steps/swims out of the way.

"Speech."