Deception Strength
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicVERITAS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Fenella nodded silently at the information. It didn’t stop his questions, but at least it was a bit easier of a topic to navigate. ”The area is familiar to me. It’s my father’s home island. I wish I could explain the area further, but it’s hard to describe unless you’ve seen some of the deep sea creatures in their natural environment and know how the plants can differ from place to place.” Hopefully that explanation would suffice. It was familiar to her, if only in images of light that her father would often share with her and her siblings. She had explored the area often as a pup through his illusions and there were certain landmarks that she had memorized like the back of her paw. 

He asked for her name then, and she hesitated as he sat down. It was clear she was calculating what would be the best course of action in how she should respond, but he spoke up again before she had fully decided what to say. A small hint of a smile grew on her face in response to his own, but she returned to a more neutral expression as she was prompted to respond.

She lowered her head in a brief yet polite bow, but kept her eyes on this Caedwyn. She would need to remember that name. ”My name is Fenella. It’s good to meet you, Caedwyn.” Fenella took a moment to glance behind him at the land he claimed he ruled over. There wasn’t much to doubt him in this claim for now, but she knew better than to assume packs worked the same way like they did in her homeland.

”If it’s alright, I would like to seek permission to search your lands to see if the island I’m looking for is here.“ Carefully, Fenella lowered herself to a seated position to match his own and kept her head lowered a bit in deference to his rank. ”I don’t ask this for nothing in return. In my homepack, I apprenticed as a historian and I assisted my mother a lot in her roles, who was a caretaker and advisor.“ 

Fenella straightened herself a bit then, as if she was trying to prove the confidence she felt in her abilities despite her youth compared to the wolf in front of her. ”If any of these could be of service in return of your permission, I’ll do what I can in return for safe passage through your land.“ She awaited a response in slightly impatient silence, curious of his response yet still not exactly trusting of Caedwyn or his intent.

Walk  "Speak"  Magic
ooc: not sure why my other table is hiding most of my post, so mixing it up until I figure it out haha
image by LIFAmevil on dA