Deception 2 Strength 1
MagicMORPH
MagicELECTRIC ELEMENT
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

Dos hated being anything resembling distressed - a creature couldn't live her life constantly upset. So she took the fear and distress being dredged up by being uncertain about the fate of her new friend (or at least, she hopes they can be friends) as a personal challenge to her way of life. She watched Elcid try to put weight on her foot again though given the limb's mangled state, Dos wasn't sure how good of an idea that was. Sure enough, the she-wolf yelped and yanked her foot right off the ground again.

Broken? the vixen analyzed. The only other option is that she could've shattered it - not good. Dos had no special healing abilities and a shattered limb couldn't be set - the bones were split every which way. She hoped that because the she-wolf had made an attempt to put weight on it at all, it was merely broken. She tuned back in to valid questioning from her new companion, processing all that she said as she tried to puzzle out the best solution.

"...there are caves along the waterfall," the vixen mused aloud, glancing towards the tumbling water and the sheer cliff beside it. The water flowed aggressively downstream but she's sure she'd seen some caves high enough that even a heavy storm wouldn't flood them. It was closer than trying to walk her new friend on a three-day's journey back to her home after all. "I can do that I think. Splints aren't hard just painful."

She would never jump so recklessly from such a high place ever again.

She glanced up, levelling the other with a more confident expression. It was easier to be happy when she had a vague plan in place and thus, her adventurous spirit was slowly leaking its way back into her demeanor. "Let's get you a den first. Hunting is easy enough - I can get you food once you're settled."

Dos debated with herself for a moment. Travelling with a limping wolf would be... slow. And stupid. A hawk would spot them a mile away and though a bird of prey would usually be no threat to a wolf, Dos - small and light-weight that she was - would rather not being plucked from the earth while trying to support an injured party to safety. There was a solution to the problem - she had another power after all, the power any self-respecting vixen would - but she wasn't sure if

"...If I shift, I can try to carry you. It would be safer for you to have a big bodyguard too."

There, she made the offer. Now it was up to the she-wolf if she wanted to be carried or limp slowly upstream towards the rocky caves.

Table by Aon