Deception Strength
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicVERITAS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

So it wasn't just the territory he lived in but his territory? Great. She couldn't help but cringe inwardly, but did her best to maintain a neutral expression. He wasn't treating her like a threat because she hadn't acted like one. She just needed to continue not being one… not like she could fight him even if she wanted to. He was larger and clearly built for it more than her slim form was.

He acted friendlier then, but that didn't mean she would relax. She watched as he sat and listened in silence, only moving enough to feel the comfort of sand beneath her paws in a small shift of weight. As he brought up the idea she was lost, Fenella had to consciously stop herself from huffing again. Even though she normally had pride in her skills, she knew it wouldn't be wise to act cocky about it. She didn't want to say anything more than she needed to the stranger. If he was a pack leader, he must be respected here, right? Maybe he had more knowledge of these seas than she did.

"I've been keeping track of my path through the sea by the stars," she started, then sighed a bit before continuing, "They changed about a week ago to constellations that aren't familiar. I'm looking for a specific island, but this one doesn't match the description. I just need to figure out which way is north and I can be on my way, sir."

The "sir" was intentional and in no way sarcastic for her due to his rank. She knew she must speak the truth, even if she omitted her reasoning why she was traveling in the first place or risk being chased out if he saw her actions or words as a threat or an offense. Fenella continued to remain still, her mostly silvery-white eyes stuck on the stranger's form. She held no expectations of remaining on the shore or being permitted to explore someone else's territory out of pure curiosity. She just wanted to find her father's homeland.. and maybe a cure for him there, if it existed.

Walk "Speak" Magic
ooc: 
image by ookamina on dA