Deception Strength
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicVERITAS
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

After a short while, it was clear that she was no longer alone at the shoreline. Fenella’s body tensed where she laid, but she didn’t move outside of lifting her head when she caught the sound of shifting sand. It was a larger male. Well, at least she was close to the water, so she knew she had an escape route if he posed a threat. He asked a simple question of her and she couldn’t help but huff and give him a look that clearly said what she was thinking. Isn’t that obvious?

Fenella moved to a standing position as she responded with unplanned sarcasm, "Only for a few weeks.” She shook herself off then, letting whatever water and sand that stuck to her fur go flying before giving him a once-over. He was scarred and had to be older than her, but he didn’t look familiar. Nor should he, she figured. After all, this was a new land.

She glanced back out to the sea before returning her gaze to him. ”If this shore is part of your territory, I’ll leave without issue. I just needed a place to rest briefly while I got my bearings.”  The waves nipped at her heels as they came in and out, reminding her of her escape route, but her eyes remained on the stranger.

Walk  "Speak"  Magic
ooc: 
image by ookamina on dA