Constitution 4 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicBONE SPUR
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Gabriel stayed in the present as well as his surroundings, ears listening attentively to the conversation while his eyes casually combed over the area for any signs of trouble. He remained in a relaxed position but still prepped himself for anything.

In truth, part of him thought that perhaps this situation would go awry at some point - it still can, really - but he was almost surprised to see the nonchalant and friendly conversation at paw. It was nice to be greeted with someone who at least initially appears approachable. Only time would tell if their acquaintance would actually remain this way, but he would be lying if he said he didn't hope so.

When direct attention came back onto him, the earthen wolf already had a joke of his own to add to the metaphorical table, "i can't be ze one to tell you," he says in regards to the lovers theory. Then, "But if you really zink about it, ve're all murderers, thieves, and scoundrels..." he muses almost nostalgically, eyes momentarily rising to the sky as if thinking pensively, "ze food ve eat, ze air ve steal... truly monsters." his gaze falls back to their acquaintance. And, as if the thoughtful moment he had before never happened, speaks normally once more, "i have an idea. If you or you von't give names, i make some, hmm?" he looks to them both with a smile, studying their reactions to see how they feel.