Constitution 1 Stealth 3
Deception 3 Strength 3
MagicVOID
MagicMIMIC
MagicEMPATHY
MagicFIRE ELEMENT
Magic--
Magic--

The male, Gabriel - as Caedwyn had learned his name - gave little more information, only adding on that their arrival had indeed been mysterious. These two wolves seemed friendly enough with each other and it made Caedwyn wonder exactly how long ago their arrival had been. Were they long-time acquaintances? old friend? or complete strangers to one another? Despite his curiosity, Caedwyn didn't sense any deception from them and Gabriel even offered to leave at Caedwyn's request. Gabriel's willingness to obey was pleasing to Caedwyn. The male didn't seem outright defiant, as some wolves often were upon meeting strangers. It gave Caedwyn confidence that perhaps at least Gabriel might be swayed to join into his pack. The female though was a different story entirely. Caedwyn had been looking at her with a little smile and he noticed how her town softened and a smile returned on her own face. He wondered if his flattery had done the trick to loosen her lips. When she answered, he quickly realized it in fact had not had the intended effect. If anything, she seemed more amused with Caedwyn's flirting from his perspective.

"Are you someone untrustworthy?" Caedwyn said, feigning a little bit of surprise. "As you said, even he has offered a name, but you have not. How would I know if you're trustworthy without first knowing your names? You could be wanted murderers after all... or thieves... or scoundrels." He said the words a little flamboyantly, making clear he meant it all in a bit of a jest. "But I supposed if you really must know, I should give you a name. How else will you be able to call for me longingly or think of me in your dreams?" It was a bit over the top, even Caedwyn had to admit. They'd only just met and he was accusing her of being attracted to him (if not desperately in love). He only hoped that Gabriel wasn't some sort of lover who would take offense at his own unashamed flirting with the girl.

He didn't think Gabriel was her lover. The male hadn't reacted much to Caedwyn's earlier flattery. But he could still be wrong. So Caedwyn took a step to the side and quickly looked back over to the male. "Unless..." he paused and made a face as though he was coming to a sudden realization, letting out a small shocked gasp, "... unless you already have a name you call out in the night? Perhaps... the male who accompanies you has already claimed your love and affection?"

---

Speech.