Deception Strength
MagicNECROMANCY
MagicILLUSION
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

"I've been calling it The Realm." she nodded, looking around briefly. "I suppose that's easy enough" it didn't really tell here where she was or how she got here, but at least she had something to call it. Her eyes trailed the woman as she approached, studying her close now that she was closer. The rich blue scaling, the printing upon her legs, and scars of her own that decorated her shoulders. Saida shifted, looking back at the broken remains of her mask, it was gone now there was no undoing that fact. She could likely find a replacement, but it wouldn't be the same, wouldn't hold the sentimental value this one did. Only act as a keeper of her shame regarding her mangled eye. 

"I take it you've just arrived here? From what I've gathered, it seems commonplace for wolves to simply wake up and appear here. Are you hurt?" Saida glanced down at her paws, inspecting her body before getting up again. She hadn't really paid any mind to if she was hurt when she awoke. Too focused on everything else going on; as she rose she tested her limbs before looking back to the woman. "I seem well enough, my head is killing me and I'm a bit stiff, but otherwise everything appears to be intact" she mused. "...yes that was the same for me. I woke up just over there," she nodded her nose toward the place just behind the woman. 

"Oh ─ Saida by the way..." she offered, forgetting she hadn't even given her a name.