Constitution 1 Stealth 1
Deception 3 Strength 1
MagicHYPNOSIS
MagicSHEPHERD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

Each bit of information is stored and filed away to keep in mind. Their best goal now was to leave this territory and familiarize themselves with the land - get a feel for the laws of this world, what herbs were available, where prey could be found. She does not like the feel of the heat on her curly fur, its bushiness best for the colder alpines and mountains of the north. In fact, she can see the tall, snow-capped mountains all the way from here, and she longs to go near.

The wolf's tone begin to take on a hint of flirtation when addressed to her. Had she not been aware of the fact that she and Gabriel had been apart for a long time now, she may have been surprised to see such a nonchalant, amiable response from him. Her first instinct was to shut whatever play this stranger was trying down, but she decided to at least humour it. Her expression, once neutral before, softens, and she forms a smile, “Your compliment flatters me, mister, but is it not rude to ask a lady for her name without the gentleman giving his own first?” she gestures to Gabriel then, smile still settled upon her face before pale yellow eyes look back to their acquaintance once more, “He has even offered you his name first. If I did not know any better,” she says, her voice decidedly playful and coy, “I would almost say you do not trust us with such information?”