Deception Strength
MagicEMPATHY
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic
linked accounts

She woke with sand under her belly, tangled in her fur and a mouth as dry as the Sahara. Aster rolled her tongue around in her mouth, trying to prompt some kind of saliva to no avail. Her orange eyes blinked, scanning her surroundings and flickering skyward squinting against the blazing sun, she sighed slowly picking herself up and giving a light shake to her coat which was a tangled mess of burs and cactus stickers. "Ohhh..." she complained. This would take forever to get out, and...where was she? 

Aster blinked, sighing as her attention was drawn back to the strange place she'd woken up in - and how to get out of this desert before she keeled over from heat exhaustion. Panting, and giving one last shake to her pelt which she'd have to remember to tend to later the woman started in any direction that seemed good. Maybe she'd be able to find a way out of here, or at least track down some kind of water source. Food could wait. 

Her mind reeled as she walked, pausing when the scent of something filtered into her nose. Aster raised her head high, sniffing with one paw lifted in the air. Her ears perked up, as a blur of charcoal shot from her view Aster lurched forward. "H-hey, wait!" she barked trotting after the figure briefly before she quickly realized she hadn't a clue where they'd gone to. The Collie sunk slightly, shuffling her feet as she sniffed around through the rocks and dirt, "I...don't mean any harm I just....I don't know where I am, or how to get out of here..." she called softly, her tail wagging in hopes the stranger was still nearby and might be coaxed out.