Constitution 4 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicBONE SPUR
MagicSHIELD
Magic
Magic
Magic
Magic

He was heartened to know that she would be with him this time, dual tails continuing their wagging along the ground. She brings up the new additions to his form, and he notes she looks just the same as a normal wolf. Idly he wonders if she still preferred their version of normalcy, where wolves fought purely through teeth and claw, "diese stammen aus meinem früheren Leben," ( These are from my past life. ) Then he wiggles his front toes, having noticed his paws were no longer lupine, "Aber diese sind neu," ( But these are new. ) A quick, mindful prayer is sent in thanks to whichever God has given him these new gifts.

The prayer is interrupted when senses take note the presence of a third. He rises from his seat, not with any particular haste, but not slow either, and turns to face the new arrival. A wolf whose form was unfamiliar, coated in browns, reds, and scars. His posture and tone is friendly, and Gabriel reciprocates the gesture -- head not too low or high, tails nonchalantly at his side. A neutral and approachable stance, "Yes, it is," he says, accent thick but words legible. Two-toned eyes look passively at their surroundings, sniffing to see if he could scent any presence of deer. He looks back to the other and says, "I have not. But, ve can help you look? Ve are not familiar vith zis territory, and vould like to explore," it would do good to get acquainted with the locals, perhaps foster goodwill, "My name ist Gabriel. Vhat shall I call you?"