Muddy River
A wide ravine where a shallow, gentle river flows. Years of drought and silt deposits have built this area into a fertile delta. The river remains low and dry most of the year, staining its waters brown and creating muddy shores.
The Shape of Dreams
OOC Date: 07-10-2023, 09:04 PM
IC THREAD DATE: 05/15/2023  in  Muddy River  —  
DUSKORNA
MONARCH
Species Female Red Wolf
Build Adult Athletic 27"
Trade NOVICE SENTRY
Trade NOVICE HUNTER
Health8 Dexterity4
Arcana 3 Medicine 3
Charisma 1 Perception 3
Constitution 2 Stealth 1
Deception 1 Strength 4
MagicWATER ELEMENT
MagicCLAIRVOYANCE
MagicHEALING
MagicMORPH
MagicVENOM
Magic

Caedwyn's answer relaxed Enya's nerves. She hadn't realized that while asking the question, she'd subconsciously tightened her body, worrying that he would immediately tell her that she was beneath him. It wouldn't have been an unexpected answer and if it had been spoken, she would have accepted the position regardless. Perhaps she would have given him shit for it, but she would have accepted it. However, that wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to be Queen. She wanted to be in charge. She wanted to hold the power of a leader. There was no way she could lie to herself and tell herself otherwise. 'I want you here, with me, as equals. I need you, Enya.' Equals. They would be equals. Not mated equals, but equals in rank, equals in responsibility, equals in ruling the entirety of the lands they claimed as their own. 

She would be Queen after all. 

Caedwyn took a step towards her, causing her to stand from her sit. 'I need your power' he claimed, causing a warmth to stir in her chest at his acknowledgment of her prowess. 'I need your fangs.' he claimed, drawing out his words and letting his eyes obviously gaze over her body. Enya's fur stiffened at the action, standing along the ridge between her shoulder. Her tail flicked behind her subconsciously, though she didn't flinch away from the actions or movement. In fact, Enya's lips lifted just slightly, revealing the tips of the fangs hidden in her muzzle. He leaned in closer to her, their noses nearly touching. 'I need your mouth'. She felt his breath intertwining with hers as she remained standing, tense against his actions. Was he testing her? Teasing her? Pursuing her? She wasn't sure and opted to hold her ground and see just what he had intended for her. 

He pulled back enough to let his eyes wander over her again and suddenly clarified his meanings. 'The top is the only place suited for you, obviously.' Her body remained tense, her fur remained bristled, and her fang tips remained exposed, but the serious look on her face melted away. The smirk she wore before, the smirk she wore nearly all the time, pulled hard at her lips. Enya leaned forward, closing the gap between herself and Caedwyn to rub her body along the side of his, pushing against him to ensure their scents intertwined. The mud gained on her pelt was worth it. "Queen it is, then." She wrapped her tail under his chin as she circled around from one side of his body to the other, pausing to stand beside him now on his right, still pressed against him. Her muzzle lifted upwards towards his ear and she whispered into it, still wearing her smirk on her face, "I hope you know what you're doing, Alpha." 

"Speech."